Thanks for stopping in to visit! We hope you enjoy our programs. Our Family Resource Center has been offering Family & Children programs to families in Southeastern Wisconsin since 1989. We offer three program areas: Ongoing Playgroups; Family Fun Events & Parent/Child Activities; & Parent Education & Support Programs.
Our goals are to encourage and strengthen the Five Key Protective Factors needed to develop a strong, healthy family.
These factors include:
- Helping Parents Develop Resiliency to bounce back from unexpected difficulties
- Helping Families Develop Social Connections with other families
- Giving Parents Knowledge of Child Development & Parenting Skills
- Developing Supports for Times of Need
- Encouraging Social and Emotional Competence in children
Please contact us for more information on how to get involved!