If you have any questions, please call the Bay View Community Center at (414) 482-1000 for further information.
FOOD PANTRY HOURS
Tuesdays: 4 – 6 PM
Wednesdays: 10 AM – 12:30 PM
Fridays: 1:30 – 4 PM
The Bay View Community Center’s Food Pantry serves those living in 53207, 53221, 53235 and 53215. We strive to tackle food insecurity with our Emergency Food Pantry and Fresh Food Access Initiatives. For more information call us at 414-482-1000.
what to expect
Due to COVID19, we are operating curbside. That means you can pull up in our loading zone, stay in your car and we’ll serve you there. When you arrive:
- Pull your car into the loading zone in front of the building on Oklahoma
- A staff or volunteer will come out to your car.
- We’ll ask for your name, address and food preferences
- Have your ID and proof of residence ready to show us
- Please wear a mask and stay in your car. We’ll load the groceries for you!
DO NOT VISIT THE PANTRY IF YOU ARE SICK. You may send a proxy.
If you do not have a car, come to the front door.
Yes, we are accepting donations! We are in need of the following items:
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Macaroni and cheese
- Canned chicken/tuna
- Individually wrapped, single serving snacks (granola bars, applesauce cups, fruit snacks, crackers, etc…)
- Toilet paper
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
The Bay View Community Center’s Emergency Food Pantry is supported by Hunger Task Force, Milwaukee’s Free and Local Food Bank.
Please contact us for more information on how to get involved!